JH/HS Track Coach
JH/HS Track Coach needed. Practice begins March 2 and season runs through State Meet in Sioux Falls, May 29-30.
Applicants must have prior track coaching experience and will be required to take training/certification for drug screening of athletes. Will work with an assistant coach. Must be in attendance at all practices and games.
If interested, complete the Support Staff Application which is available on the district website. Completed applications are due in the Central Office by Friday, Jan. 24. Position pays $4,550.
For more information, call 365-5140.
HS Math Teacher-Dupree School District for 2020-2021 School Year
High School Math Teacher, vacancy to begin August 2020. Classes include College Algebra, Algebra I and II, pre-Algebra, and Geometry. Coaching may be available. To apply, send a letter of application, copy of transcripts, current resume, and copy of SD Teaching Certificate or notification of ability to obtain certification to
Russ Budmayr, Principal-Dupree High School
P.O. Box 10 Dupree, SD 57623
Deadline for Application: February 28, 2020
Salary: Salary and benefits as negotiated
For more information, call 605-365-5140
AISES Program Manager for Dupree School District
VACANCY NOTICE: Seeking qualified contract employee to work as a Program Manager for the American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES). Qualified candidate will be assigned to Dupree School. This position is the primary onsite coordinator responsible for planning and delivering STEM programming in Dupree School and reporting to AISES staff, tribal leadership, and school officials.
- BA or BS is preferred.
- Education environment experience, including curriculum development is required.
- K-12 STEM classroom experience is preferred.
- Experience in managing and developing grants, budgets, and programs, including evaluation and reporting.
- Understanding and sensitivity to Native American history and culture and an awareness of the role and importance of traditional culture in the contemporary Native community.
- Proficient in computer operations and use of software, including MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint& Access), online application management systems, communication tools/applications, social media tools, and other databases and software.
- Working with databases and other related tracking systems.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent communication (written and oral) and customer service skills for internal and external interactions, correspondences, and presentations.
- Must possess strong initiative and be results-oriented.
- Must be able to multitask and manage multiple on-going projects and deadlines.
- Must work well in a highly collaborative environment.
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated track record as a team-member and project leader.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be enthusiastic, positive, tactful, mature, flexible, and creative.
- Must be detail orientated, resourceful, and well organized.
- Must be committed to incorporating appropriate quality control and customer service principles into all aspects our work.
SALARY: The hours would be approximately 24 hours per month at $36.50/hour. This person would work throughout the academic year and in the summer for AISES Stem Summer camps.
SELECTION: Applications and supporting data will be reviewed by a screening team. The best qualified applicants may be invited for an interview at their own expense. Dupree School District and AISES reserves the right to contact former employers and listed references.
APPLICATION: Application materials to include: support staff application form (on website), cover letter, resume, transcripts, three references. Only complete applications will be considered. Internal application process – certified staff currently employed by the district must submit a letter of interest for the position. Please address all application materials to:
Gail Swenson, Superintendent
Dupree School District
PO Box 10, Dupree, SD 57623
Open Until Filled
Dupree School District 64-2 and AISES is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status or disability. Successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background investigation.